httpd-users mailing list archives

From STF <laps...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Where is source for Windows? (was Re: Binary windows 2.4.x distribution)
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:41:16 GMT
Hi,

I've found back this old thread about binary for Windows.  But I don't
still quite understand the official position for Windows, if there's
any...  I suppose official Windows binary for 2.4 will not be provided.
OK, no problem.  That means we have to compile our own binary.  But I can't
find the source archive in FTP server.  All I can find is
httpd-2.2.25-win32-src.zip.  Could somebody tell me where I can find the
source, please?

Furthermore, I've read that we need Visual Studio 2010 to compile.  Does it
work if we use Visual Studio 2010 *Express*?  And what's the procedure (in
case it's not inside the source archive)?

Thanks in advance