httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] discontinued versions of Apache Httpd
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:32:55 GMT
Only releases are officially end-of-lifed and you can read about it on the
download page.  Unless you pay someone for commercial support, if you're
not on a recent maintenance level you always risk being asked to reproduce
on a recent level to get anyones volunteer interest/time.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com