httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Why is relative linking bad?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 21:56:40 GMT
This is not an Apache HTTPD issue.

That said, the article you linked to is specifically about WordPress -
defending their decision to make ALL links absolute links.
I worked on a government project (using Wordpress) that required that all
URLs be relative unless absolutely necessary and we had to add a plugin to
undo all of that linking.

- Y