httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ali Majdzadeh <ali.majdza...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] file download persistancy afte failover
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 12:38:29 GMT
Hello List,
We have got two apache web servers that are load-balanced using LVS
(keepalived).  At any point of time, one of the web servers is selected by
LVS (keepalived) in order to serve requests. Also, tcp connections are
synchronized by LVS sync-daemon between these two servers. By the way,
these two apache web servers are identical. Suppose that we are downloading
a file from one of these servers.  Being this server unavailable, is it
possible for the download process to continue from the other available web
server? What should be synchronized between these two web servers other
than tcp connections?

Warm Regards,
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani