httpd-users mailing list archives

From Trilok <mailinglis...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Obtain part of url in proxy balancer from one balancer member
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:31:59 GMT
Hi

I have cluster setup of Apache server . Behind this I have 2 Jboss
instances which is load balanced by apache.

The configuration look somewhat like the below

<Proxy balancer://http-aa>
SetEnvIf X-Forwarded-For ^192\.168\. proxy_1
SetEnvIf X-Forwarded-For ^172\.123\.153\.142 proxy_2
Order allow,deny
Satisfy Any
Allow from env=proxy_1
Allow from env=proxy_2

BalancerMember http://app01:8080 route=node1
BalancerMember http://app02:8080 route=node2
</Proxy>

ProxyPreserveHost On

ProxyPass /aa balancer://http-aa/aa stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid
ProxyPass /static balancer://http-aa/aa.static
stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid

ProxyPassReverse /aa balancer://http-aa/aa
ProxyPassReverse /static balancer://http-aa/static

ProxyPass /1/aa http://app01:8080/aa
ProxyPass /2/aa http://app02:8080/aa

ProxyPassReverse /1/aa http://app01:8080/aa
ProxyPassReverse /2/aa http://app02:8080/aa

In the url access certain part of the url i want it to be routed from
second node i.e node2 of jboss.

e.g. if i am accessing http://www.example.com/aa/login/login.jsp i need
this request to be process by node2 app02 only.

Rest of the request should load balance as normal access. How do i set the
apache to do it ?

I have tried lot of rewrite,<Location> and ProxyPassMatch none has worked
so far.

Please Help. Thanks in advance.