httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Trying to run expect from web page
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 02:30:47 GMT
You might have better luck with this on a PHP forum/list.

You would also need to provide more information. For example: where are you
running the knock-3-times vs. the "expect" script; can you share more of
the source (not here, since this is not a PHP list); what works or does not
work - not counting this line; what version of apache,php and what security
features might you have enabled; etc.

- Y

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Chuck Lidderdale <chucka@blackforest-co.com