httpd-users mailing list archives

From John McIntyre <joh98....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Possible for SSL ?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:06:22 GMT
So I'm still unable to serve that domain2.com  :(

Le 1 octobre 2013 à 18:04, Nick Tkach a écrit :

> Okay, if you're not doing ssl on domain2 then, no, that's not related.  I thought maybe
from the post title that you were asking about virtual hosts for ssl and that gets complicated
depending on exactly what you're trying to do.

> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM, John McIntyre <joh98.mac@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for that.  Unfortunately, even after the changes, entering domain2.com on a browser
still goes directly to domain1.com.

> No, I don't have any intention to do SSL on domain2.com.  Is this causing a problem?
>
> D.
>

> Le 1 octobre 2013 à 17:29, Nick Tkach a écrit :
>
>> Well, question is, are you trying to have domain2.com *also* do that same http->https
( http://domain2.com to https://domain2.com )?  If so, do you have separate certificates for
each (domain1 and domain2)?