httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carmel <carmel...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Interactive PDF Pages
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:14:24 GMT
This is probably a dumb questions; however, I am in the process of
setting up a web site for out town. They want the site to support the
use of interactive PDF forms. I think I am explaining that correctly.
Those PDF files are created using Adobe Acrobat and allow a user to
click on a field in the document and enter data. Later the user can
print out the completed document.

What I need to know is if there is anything special that I have to add
to Apache to get this feature to work?

Thanks!

--
Carmel ✌