httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Arnold <carn...@electrichendrix.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] X-Forwarded-For
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:09:22 GMT
> The X-Forwarded-For header is set by Apache automatically ( http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#x-headers
). Your inside servers need to know to use it. >CloudFlare has some documentation about
how to handle this on different servers: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/sections/200038166-How-do-I-restore-original->visitor-IP-to-my-server-logs-

Thanks Yehuda! Cloudflare wants you to install its mod. Is it possible to use what i already
have to do this, which is apache?