httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jan Vávra <va...@602.cz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP variables for mod_proxy_ajp
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:18:54 GMT
Hello,
  if there is defined a context for reverse proxy (eg. /tomcat_part), no
php is executed on /tomcat_part.
This thing you can do via redirect and pass the variable as url
parameter, e.g. add param 'key' /tomcat_part/page.jsp?key=something

The client calls /php_part/page.php and page.php then forces to redirect
client browser to /tomcat_part/page.jsp?key=something

Jan