httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Putnam <d...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts and SSL Puzzler
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:26:57 GMT
I have 3 virtual hosts that for all I can see are configured identically
other the the obviously needed differences. The same is true of the 3
crt files.

<VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName public.mydomain.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/SSL/public.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/postfix/SSL/server.key
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName distrib.mydomain.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html/distrib
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/SSL/distrib.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/postfix/SSL/server.key
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName mail.mydomain.com
        DocumentRoot  /usr/local/squirrelmail/www
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/SSL/mail.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/postfix/SSL/server.key
</VirtualHost>

The problem is that 2 of them work perfectly and the lock shows up in
the browser. With the third (public), I get a gray globe indicating
partial encryption which does not prevent eavesdropping. I have no clue
how to debug this or even where to look. Can someone point me in the
right direction? Thanks.