httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] New to apache
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:57:15 GMT
Hello Tim,

You could be begin with the Apache httpd 2.2 upgrade instructions at the
following link:
- http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html#upgrading

Please, let us know what specific issues you run into.

Thanks,

Mike Rumph

On 10/2/2013 8:24 AM, Tim Charron wrote:
> Good Morning,
> The person who installed apache for has left and we recently had a security audit done
that recommended  we upgrade our Apache 2.2.9 installation to 2.2.15 or later.
> I have searched trying to find information on how to do this upgrade and whether or not
it will break something and found nothing that made me comfortable doing this. Could you point
me in the right direction for finding out how to do this upgrade.