httpd-users mailing list archives

From John McIntyre <joh98....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Possible for SSL ?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:57:25 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for that.  Unfortunately, even after the changes, entering domain2.com on a browser
still goes directly to domain1.com.

No, I don't have any intention to do SSL on domain2.com.  Is this causing a problem?

D.

Le 1 octobre 2013 à 17:29, Nick Tkach a écrit :

> Well, question is, are you trying to have domain2.com *also* do that same http->https
( http://domain2.com to https://domain2.com )?  If so, do you have separate certificates for
each (domain1 and domain2)?