httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pete Houston <...@openstrike.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts and SSL Puzzler
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:12:50 GMT
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 08:26:57AM -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> I get a gray globe indicating
> partial encryption which does not prevent eavesdropping. I have no clue
> how to debug this or even where to look. Can someone point me in the
> right direction? Thanks.

This is usually indicative of a page served over https which references
some elements served over http (ie. unencrypted). These unencrypted
elements are usually images, stylesheets, script files, etc. As such
it is unrelated to your server configuration and is entirely down to
the content.

HTH,

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107