httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ajay Garg <ajaygargn...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Query regarding "mod_rewrite" module when handling URLs, containing "POST" data
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 19:06:17 GMT
Hi all.

In our setup, we need to do conditional-redirects.
Till now, we were able to accomplish them, by using a smart combination of
"RewriteCond", "RewriteRule" and "QSA".

However, we now face a situation, wherein we need to do re-directs, only if
the original-URL does not contain POST-variables/parameters (although they
may contain any number of GET-variables). Going through the "mod_rewrite"
documentation, I could not find any way to do conditional-redirect, for
URLs containing POST-variables/parameters.

Is it even possible to accomplish via HTTPD?
If yes, I will be grateful for pointers :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay