httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Pierce <spie...@verifyle.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_uwsgi with chunked request body causes 411
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 04:19:43 GMT
Thanks for the info.

I changed the proxy line to this:
ProxyPass /objsrv/1.0/ http://127.0.0.1:2001/

And added this:
SetEnv proxy-sendchunked 1

and my tests run fine. I guess I'll hack into the uwsgi module for apache.

Thanks again for the help,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Kew [mailto:nick@webthing.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:06 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_uwsgi with chunked request body causes 411

On 6 Sep 2013, at 04:48, Stephen Pierce wrote:

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/apache/users/183271
> "Well, I got Apache source and it is obvious that the problem is most
> (all?) mod_* things do not ask Apache to dechunk request for them.
> They prefer to make it an error. So, it is possible to write Apache
> module to allow chunked requests."

mod_proxy gives you that option.

> My configuration is apache 2.2.15 (stock CentOS 6.0), proxying for uwsgi (my custom package
1.9.37), running my python wsgi application. My apache configuration:

> ProxyPass /app/1.0 uwsgi://127.0.0.1:2101/

You appear to be looking for proxy-sendcl, as documented under mod_proxy_http.  Except, I
guess "uwsgi" isn't HTTP and doesn't use that module.

You could perhaps use the mod_proxy_http code as a template to hack the uwsgi module to do
what you need.

--
Nick Kew