httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_uwsgi with chunked request body causes 411
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 04:06:26 GMT

On 6 Sep 2013, at 04:48, Stephen Pierce wrote:

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/apache/users/183271
> “Well, I got Apache source and it is obvious that the problem is
> most (all?) mod_* things do not ask Apache to dechunk request for
> them. They prefer to make it an error. So, it is possible to write Apache
> module to allow chunked requests.”

mod_proxy gives you that option.

> My configuration is apache 2.2.15 (stock CentOS 6.0), proxying for uwsgi (my custom package
1.9.37), running my python wsgi application. My apache configuration:

> ProxyPass /app/1.0 uwsgi://127.0.0.1:2101/

You appear to be looking for proxy-sendcl, as documented
under mod_proxy_http.  Except, I guess "uwsgi" isn't HTTP
and doesn't use that module.

You could perhaps use the mod_proxy_http code as a
template to hack the uwsgi module to do what you need.

--
Nick Kew