httpd-users mailing list archives

From Massimiliano De Ruosi <max.deru...@uniud.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] server-status page: meaning of "W" in multitier architecture
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 06:34:51 GMT
Now I understand, thank you.

Any suggestion about profiling a request using mod_proxy as a reverse
proxy? Reading mod_proxy documentation I didn't find a useful solution
(except lowering Timeout/ProxyTimeout to get some information in error
log, but I was searching for a less "disruptive" profiling procedure).

Thank you again,
Massimiliano De Ruosi