httpd-users mailing list archives

From "georg chambert" <georg.chamb...@telia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Handling of picture sizing / clipping
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:06:10 GMT
I have made a page where i have several frames with pictures displayed in each

(the src=  directive in the FRAME element used to point to .jpg file )

however I have a problem, the pictures get truncated/clipped on some browsers/machines out
there,

I think I have concluded on the cause; my computer screen is set to a higher resolution in
terms of pix width and hight,
och my development machine, while the browers that clipp probably run on a lower setting for
the screen (?)

so what would be the rational to handle this, can PHP/HTTP or someone give me informatation
on the pix settings
on a requsting computer ?  or some other good thing to do

regards
georg