httpd-users mailing list archives

From Noah Duffy <noahdu...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite question
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 00:20:09 GMT
On Aug 8, 2013, at 7:12 PM, <Ward.P.Fontenot@wellsfargo.com> wrote:

> I have the following URL that is no longer valid https://cms.example.com/enterprise/registration/browserinstructions.jsp?productID=100
and I have beat myself silly trying to get it to redirect to the new correct URL https://cms.example.com/enterprise/registration/InternalPersonalCertificates.do?dispatchMethod=requestInternalPersonalCertificate
. Any insight would be great, at this point I feel like I can’t see the forest because of
the trees.

I'm not sure if you had mod_rewrite working at all before, but I know I beat myself silly
trying to figure out why it wouldn't work for me in the past when I knew I had it enable.

It turned out I had to change "AllowOveride None" to AllowOveride All" in my site config.

That may not help you any, but hopefully it does.

--
Noah Duffy
noahduffy@fastmail.fm