httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shie, Yair" <Yair.S...@verint.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache httpd reverse proxy windows 2012
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 04:58:07 GMT
I have apache httpd 2.4.6 for windows, installed on windows 2012 . It is configured as a reverse
proxy.
When I use IE locally on this machine and use localhost to access the httpd, the operation
gets stuck. (note that behind the scene there is a redirection to http://machinename/xxx that
is returned to IE). When I use machine name in the first place, it succeeds.
Strangely, when I use localhost and the IE gets stuck ,and then I open a new browser and use
machine name (which should succeed as mentioned above), the machine name flow gets stuck as
well.
Any ideas?

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems
Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to
anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.