httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] I Know I Should Be on PHP List, But...
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 14:17:04 GMT
First: Please get rid of Apache 2.0.

Apache httpd 2.0.65 Released and Retired
2013-07-09

The Apache HTTP Server Project has ended legacy development of the 2.0
legacy branch, and
announces<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement2.0.html> the
conclusive, historical release of version 2.0.65 of Apache HTTP Server
("httpd"). No further releases will occur for the 2.0 version family.

This version of httpd represents the last security and bugfix release of
2.0, although it is by no means all-inclusive of either security nor bug
fixes. The Apache HTTP Project developers strongly encourage all users to
finish their migrations to stable version 2.4 or the legacy version 2.2 for
additional, important updates.

For further details, see the
announcement<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement2.0.html>
.

This is my PHP settings on a Windows server.

LoadModule php5_module "c:/Webserv/PHP-5.3.18/php5apache2_4.dll"
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phpx
> AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
> PHPIniDir "C:/Webserv/PHP-5.3.18"

You could give that a try.

- Y