httpd-users mailing list archives

From LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Broken includes and cgis with Apache 2.4 update
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 05:44:27 GMT

On 05 Aug 2013, at 16:12 , Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Temporarily add a new line "Garbage In Out" in httpd.conf right after
>
> Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +Includes -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch

apachectl -t
AH00526: Syntax error on line 219 of /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Garbage', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server
configuration

> Temporarily add "Garbage In Out" to .htaccess and make the request again.  If you don't
get a 500 error (I think that's what you get for a bad .htaccess), that file isn't getting
read.

Ahah, no error.

Why wouldn't it be read, it's at the DocumentRoot for the site and has 644 perms,

# cat /etc/httpd/users/example.com.conf
<virtualhost *:80>
   ServerName www.example.com
   ServerAlias exampleinstitute.com
   DocumentRoot /home/example/Sites/bi
   #LogLevel trace4
   ErrorLog /home/example/logs/bi.error_log
   CustomLog /home/example/logs/bi.access_log combined
   <directory "/home/example/Sites/bi">
     Require all granted
   </Directory>
</virtualhost>

--
I'm just going to go home, lie down, and listen to country
music. The music of pain.