httpd-users mailing list archives

From <vitthal....@tatamotors.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SSL config - HTTPS not working
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:28:03 GMT
Have you enabled ssl module properly. Recheck module line where
mod_ssl.so is there after apache restart.

Regards,

From: Yuvapriya s [mailto:dear2207@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:45 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] SSL config - HTTPS not working

Hi

We had done split deployment of apache and tomcat and we are trying to
configure ssl on apache.
Modified the httpd_ssl.conf file and uncommented the lines to include
mod_ssl.so and the conf file in httpd.conf and restarted apache.

Now we are getting below errors while loading the url
https:<servername>/BOE/CMC - HTTP 403 Forbidden Error
https:<Servername>/BOE/BI - HTTP 404 Not Found

Where as using http works fine for the same url....

When checked on the logs, found the below error messages.
[client ::1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: G:/Program
Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/CMC/
[client ::1] File does not exist: G:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/BI

Could you please help on what needs to be done to resolve the same?

Thanks

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sentfor the intended
recipient(s) only.
If, by an addressing or transmission error,this mail has been misdirected to you, you are
requested to delete this mailimmediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or its attachment(s) other than by its
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the
organization.
Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."