httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Beckett <paul_beck...@outlook.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Very slow page loads when ProxyErrorOverride On
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:19:46 GMT
When I set:ProxyErrorOverride OnI'm seeing page load times increase from about 1-2 seconds,
to nearly 20 seconds. I'm not seeing anything logged to the apache error log.
I'm running Apache HTTPD 2.4.4 (built from source) on a RHEL6 server. This is configured as
a reverse proxy, proxying via https to a tomcat server (using APR https connector). The only
slightly non-standard module I have installed is mod_shibboleth (although that's not being
used on this virtual host).
If anyone has any ideas as to why this happening, or how I can debug this, hopefully leading
to a way to use this without massively impacting performance I would be very grateful.Thanks,Paul