httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankit.jn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configure multiple algorithm certificate for same domain/ common name in Apache server
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:36:01 GMT
Hi,

I tried using the configuration and it is like:

<VirtualHost 10.155.191.1:443>
ServerName abc

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/rsa_privateKey.key
SSLCertificateFile /usr/rsa_endCert.cer
SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/rsa_chainCertificate.cer

SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/dsa_privateKey.key
SSLCertificateFile /usr/dsa_endCert.cer
SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/dsa_chainCertificate.cer
#DocumentRoot /usr/apache2/htdocs
</VirtualHost>

But still am getting only Single Certificate details. I am trying to
validate the multiple Certificate configuration using OPENSSL.

Pls. suggest if the above configuration I have done correct?

Thanks,
Ankit