httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Smith, Mitchell" <mitchell.sm...@cwc.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] File download transfer fails mod_proxy
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:43:34 GMT
Hi,

This issue still persists, I have checked the logs but see no errors.

The access log (Format "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" ) logs
172.19.203.9 - - [16/Jul/2013:16:14:04 +0100] "GET
/myTestAppL/ThirdpartyPDF/950084500000_2012121_Bill HTTP/1.1" 200 939163

Any ideas?

-Mitchell

On 25 April 2013 01:46, Igor Cicimov <icicimov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Look at the apache log.
> On 25/04/2013 10:23 AM, "Smith, Mitchell" <mitchell.smith@cwc.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have an issue where my application (tomcat hosted) servers generate a
>> pdf report. When I access the application direct on the tomcat server the
>> pdf transmits to the client browser and displays without issue. However if
>> I access via my apache2 load balancer the pdf appears to hang in a loading
>> state.
>>
>> I assume this is a timeout issue however I have tried setting both
>> Timeout and ProxyTimeout values to 600seconds (the file usually transmits
>> in <10seconds direct from tomcat), but the issue still persists.
>>
>> Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> *Mitchell Smith
>> *
>>

>>  The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
>> and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and delete the message and any attachments.
>> If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise
use the information contained in this email.
>> Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor
all email communications through their networks to
>> ensure regulatory compliance.
>>
>> Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England &
Wales with number:

--
*Mitchell Smith
*