httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Clark, Kim" <kcl...@carlsonwagonlit.com>
Subject [users@httpd] redirect request to two different server
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:00:25 GMT
I have a situation where site.domain.com needs to be directed to server1, but request for site.domain.com/*
needs to be redirected to server2

I am new to apache and any ideas or suggestions to get me started would be greatly appreciated.

[CWT2]

Kim Clark | Sr. Technical Analyst, Technology
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
phone +1 763 212 3092 | fax +1 763 212 3200
701 Carlson Parkway MS 8209 | Minnetonka, MN 55305 | USA
kclark@carlsonwagonlit.com<mailto:fvandellen@carlsonwagonlit.com?subject=Dear%20Fred>|
 www.carlsonwagonlit.com<http://www.carlsonwagonlit.com/>

With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys the
right people, processes, technologies and skills to consistently deliver effective travel
management and bottom-line results.

[cid:image002.png@01CC0AA4.34510120]<http://www.cwtsavvytraveler.com/>

[cid:image003.png@01CC0AA4.34510120]<http://www.twitter.com/CWTNorthAmerica>

[cid:image004.png@01CC0AA4.34510120]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CWT-Savvy-Traveler/191418547541327#!/pages/CWT-Savvy-Traveler/191418547541327>