httpd-users mailing list archives

From Karl Hiramoto <k...@hiramoto.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] dav_fs: DSO load failed: AH00576: The DBM driver could not be loaded
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:42:20 GMT
On 07/22/2013 06:57 PM, Karl Hiramoto wrote:
> On 07/22/2013 06:39 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>

>> You should stop this in apr_dso_load() and see what happens with
>> dlopen().  [AND/OR] apu_dso_load() may be throwing a way a text
>> description for the failure in the apr_dso_handle_t structure.
>>

> I'll take a look there.

I did solve my problem by looking a the  error message in dlerror().
This is an issue that httpd, should probably print the message returned
by dlerror()    that gets stored in apr_dso_handle_t->error into the
error log.   It gets thrown away/lost now.

My fault though, it was a compiling environment issue.

Thanks,

Karl