httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tamer Higazi <th9...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] rewrite rule on apache2 .htaccess file
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:34:49 GMT
Hi Vincenzo!

My rewrite rule now lookes like this:

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^/(css|js|fonts)(/.*)?$ /static$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /index.php/$1 [L]

and now nothing works :(

If you have any further ideas, I would thank you.

Tamer

On 07/21/13 10:46, Vincenzo D'Amore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> IMHO the first rewrite doesn't match because regex is wrong.
>
> The URL your rewrite should match is something like this:
>
> /css/path/filename.css
>
> so your regex should first match the first / character.
> Then, don’t confuse alternation with a character class. If you want express an alternation
you need a group, it means rounded brackets instead of square brackets.

> Last but not least, the second rewrite doesn't match the first / too, I suppose it worked
because even if the slash is doubled the PHP code, in some way, will handle it.