httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael D. Wood" <m...@itsecuritypros.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL config - HTTPS not working
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:19:53 GMT

The only reason I asked was because I had done this before and had
the virtualhost created for port 443 but forgot to a2ensite on the
virtualhost.

On 07/29/2013 02:59 AM, Yuvapriya s wrote:

> Yes.. I
have configured Vhosts for port 443..

PM, Michael D. Wood <mike@itsecuritypros.org> wrote:

>> Do you have a
virtual host configured for the site SSL/443?

05:15 AM, Yuvapriya s wrote:

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> We had done split
deployment of apache and tomcat and we are trying to configure ssl on
apache.
>>> Modified the httpd_ssl.conf file and uncommented the lines
to include mod_ssl.so and the conf file in httpd.conf and restarted
apache.

https:/BOE/CMC - HTTP 403 Forbidden Error
>>> https:/BOE/BI - HTTP 404
Not Found

>>> Where as using http works fine for the same
url....

>>> When checked on the logs, found the below error
messages.
>>> [client ::1] Directory index forbidden by Options
directive: G:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/CMC/
>>> [client ::1] File does not
exist: G:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/BI

>>> Could you please help on
what needs to be done to resolve the same?