httpd-users mailing list archives

From Norman Fournier <nor...@normanfournier.com>
Subject [users@httpd] webservers not responding properly after hardware change
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:13:29 GMT
Hello,

I have setup two webservers on my network, one connected directly to the ISP with an ethernet
card installed to bring it to the router where, it was give an internal ip address and ports
opened for ftp, smtp and pop. It is ns1. ns2 is behind the router and handles http, dns and
ssh. Mail is currently being properly delivered although my smtp server going out is no longer
working for obvious reasons.

I can't ping ns1 from ns2. apachectl say my configuration is correct. The only change I made
that I can see is the ethernet card in ns1 died. How would this impact my DNS?

None of the domains on ns2 are available on the web although the websites on ns1 are.

The attached diagram shows before and after. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Norman

http://www.normanfournier.com/nf-network-diagram-v9.jpg

---
http://www.normanfournier.com