httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Furman <michael_fur...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How can I ensure Apache HTTPD server works with OpenLDap installed on my computer?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:41:13 GMT
Thank you for your reply!

I found that only standard Apache modules are in the distribution:
rpm -ql httpd | grep ldap
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_auth_ldap.so
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_ldap.so

Even nss-ldap for sure is not used by Apache, where it configured to use OpenLdap and not
Novell LDAP SDK neither iPlanet (Netscape) SDK.
Thanks,
  Michael

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 07:49:30 +1000
From: icicimov@gmail.com
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How can I ensure Apache HTTPD server works with OpenLDap installed
on my computer?

Also nss-ldap is used for pam authentication i dont think apache can or would use that one.

On 14/06/2013 7:44 AM, "Igor Cicimov" <icicimov@gmail.com> wrote:

You set that during compile time. If installed from distro package you need to check the package
it self or consult the distro docs about what has been compiled inside.

On 13/06/2013 11:55 PM, "Michael Furman" <michael_furman@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

I have the following modules installed on my linux computer:

openldap-2.2.13-12.el4_8.2

nss_ldap-253-7.el4

According to the documentation Apache can work with more
than one LDAP module:

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html

How can I ensure Apache HTTPD server works with OpenLDap
installed on my computer?

Where I configure it?Thanks,  Michaek