httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Woellert <kdwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache virtualhost order deny, allow works only on localhost; ignores public IP for allow
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 15:12:02 GMT
Ok, there are two clients in this thread, 1 is the client on the server
console and is my personal linux system which is on the Internet. The
/etc/hosts file on the server has an entry so that the alias in the vhost
block resolves when testing on the server. Are you saying I need to edit
the /etc/hosts file on my linux pc?