httpd-users mailing list archives

From 陈维烨 <weiy.c...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ErrorLog doesn't work well when apache shutdown
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 02:15:17 GMT
Hi,
   If we configured the ErrorLog directive piped with rotatelog, logs in
pool cleanup hook is always missing when we shutdown the apache server.

    *ErrorLog "|/usr/local/apache2/bin/rotatelogs -l
/home/echonga/log/event.log.%Y-%m-%d 86400"*

   If we don't use the rotatelog feature, it works fine.

   *ErrorLog "logs/error_log"*

   The related program is as following:

apr_status_t destory_lock(void *not_used)
   {
    *ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_ERR, 0, NULL, "enter destroy");* *//
this log is always missing*
    return APR_SUCCESS;
    }

int filerepair_post_config(apr_pool_t *pconf, apr_pool_t *plog,
                             apr_pool_t *ptemp, server_rec *s){
    apr_pool_cleanup_register(pconf, NULL, destory_lock,
apr_pool_cleanup_null);
       return APR_SUCCESS;

}

Any comments or suggestion on this issue is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

BRs//Weiye Chen