httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_remoteip: server-status page does not show real ip
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:07:47 GMT
> After this I can see real IP addresses in apache logs, but /server-status/ page shows
 only frontend (nginx) IP-address  212.12.x.x
> Can somebody help me to see real IP-addresses in server-status page ?

The code mod_status displays seems to be set very early when there is
a TCP connection but no headers yet.  Apache 2.4 allows per-request
notion of overriding the client address, but not at this early stage.
I would suggest opening a bug report that the cores
update_child_status_internal() does not appear to be affected by
mod_remoteip which results in mod_status always showing physical
client address.