httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nipuni Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Internal Server Error when opening proxy.cgi
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 01:39:57 GMT
Hi,

I have installed Apache and trying an OpenLayers application. I encountered
an issued while trying to open proxy.cgi script via localhost:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error ormisconfiguration and was
unable to completeyour request.Please contact the server
administrator, admin@example.com and inform them of the time the error
occurred,and anything you might have done that may havecaused the
error.More information about this error may be availablein the server
error log.

I have installed Python and the first line of the proxy.cgi is

#!C:/Python33/python.exe -u

I get the same error when trying to open a python file via localhost.

I have followed the instructions here
<http://vijaysambhe.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/openlayers-cross-domain-configure-proxyhost-on-windows/>
when configuring the httpd.conf file and proxy.cgi file

Thanks,

Nipuni

--
Nipuni Piyabasi Perera