httpd-users mailing list archives

From <paul.warren.p.p...@accenture.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache httpd 2.0 to 2.2 upgrade
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 03:27:05 GMT
Hi All, we are upgrading our apache httpd 2.0 to 2.2 on Windows. We have currently 3 apache
2.0  servers, each has 4 different httpd nodes(ports 80,81,82,83).
In case we encounter issues after the upgrade.
What are the best approach to roll back to previous version?
Can we use the same ports without overwriting the httpd 2.0 installation folder?
Does the new installation overwrites any related registry entries? If there are any.

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks

www.accenture.com