httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stanislav Davydov <stas.davy...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Fwd: clean_child_exit result in Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 16:44:53 GMT
Hello, everybody.

I am using my setup of Apache for rather long time and all the time it
spoof my logfiles with messages like:
[Wed Aug 15 13:37:55 2012] [notice] child pid 7415 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump in /etc/apache2

It does not affect services running on Apache but it makes difficult
to monitor state of services and also break my confidance that all is
good with config.

As I have found with GDB   backtrace ("bt full") all those
Segmentation fault (11) are result of clean_child_exit() which invokes
during destroying of child process. That is why it does not affect our
services.

Same time I want to avoid this problem.

I have attached config files and backtraces.

--
   Stanislav Davydov <stas.davydov@gmail.com>