httpd-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject [users@httpd] Authenticating with subfolders
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 07:50:39 GMT
Dear all,

   I've been googling around and I haven't been able to find an answer
for this.

   I have a web based software (Munin) which is password protected in
its root folder (my master user and password). However, since it
generates subfolders for each server and fill them with html files I
would like to be able to get those subfolders password protected too.
Each subfolder should have a different user and password and not let
users to be able to navigate to the root folder or to other servers. Of
course, the master password should still be able to traverse all folders.

   Is that possible?

   Thanks,

   Miguel