httpd-users mailing list archives

From santosh kumar <2408.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Need Help Urgently: Printing access details in Apache Access logs
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:42:00 GMT
Hi

I am in search of any tool through which i can measure quality of service
of my sebservice which is being accessed through Apache .
My webservice is being deployed on tomcat and being accessed by Apache from
outer  world.
The problem i am facing is My Customer uses apache's access logs to measure
the quality of service by just seeing the error codes 200 (for OK) and rest
others as NOK.

When my service raises any exception ex:object not found then its an OK
case in regard to my quality of web service but apache shows code as 500
and they assume that my web service quality is bad.

is there any way through which we can print the response of web service in
access logs in Apache.

I need this help urgently if anybody could do it pls....

*With Regards*
*Santosh Kumar*

 <http://www.aricent.com/>
<http://www.aricent.com/>