httpd-users mailing list archives

From Redalert Commander <redalert.comman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Failure to start 2.4.4
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:59:16 GMT

> I found something in configure that looks like an option, 'runtimedir',
> but that is not actually a valid option.
> Something is definately wrong here, I see other people having the
> authdigest_shm files in /var/run/httpd by default, without extra configure
> arguments.

Replying to myself... it appears that I missed the "--enable-layout=" argument.
This then goes looking for a directive in config.layout
The runtimedir is present there, it appears the option for the
runtimedir has been removed from configure and is only available in
config.layout.

Sorry for the noise.