httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 Mod_Chroot problem
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:50:20 GMT
On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Karol Pomaski <karol.pomaski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I have checked the log and I see this line:
>
> [Sun Apr 14 06:25:04 2013] [notice] Graceful restart requested, doing restart
> apache2: Syntax error on line 203 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line
1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/suphp.load: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_suphp.so
into server: /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_suphp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

> Looks like it make the graceful restart.
>
> Regards,
> Karol

Servers don't just restart themselves, a person either directly
initiated the restart, or did so indirectly, by setting a crontab to
rotate logs or similar.

Cheers

Tom