httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Smith, Mitchell" <mitchell.sm...@cwc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] File download transfer fails mod_proxy
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 00:22:43 GMT
Hi

I have an issue where my application (tomcat hosted) servers generate a pdf
report. When I access the application direct on the tomcat server the pdf
transmits to the client browser and displays without issue. However if I
access via my apache2 load balancer the pdf appears to hang in a loading
state.

I assume this is a timeout issue however I have tried setting both Timeout
and ProxyTimeout values to 600seconds (the file usually transmits in
<10seconds direct from tomcat), but the issue still persists.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
*Mitchell Smith
*

The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete the message and any attachments.
If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use
the information contained in this email.
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all
email communications through their networks to
ensure regulatory compliance.

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with
number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ