httpd-users mailing list archives

From "georg" <georg.chamb...@telia.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] fedora - apache
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 13:49:53 GMT
right ifconfig only comes up with local loop i-f,

so does that mean there is no Hw on the machine for eth ?  (there is a distinct plugg looking
IPish :)

/georg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Serge Fonville
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 4:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] fedora - apache

  Hi,

  > Possibly you have a hint for where im stuck just now:  Cant find any ethernet >
device on the PC im digging into.
  Perhaps there is no NIC detected.
  if you run ifconfig and lspci, you should be able to determine if that is the case

  HTH

  Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

  Serge Fonville

  http://www.sergefonville.nl

  Convince Microsoft!
  They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
  https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table

  2013/4/13 georg <georg.chambert@telia.com>

    Terrific, tnx.

    Possibly you have a hint for where im stuck just now:  Cant find any ethernet device on
the PC im digging into.
    (new to linux/fedora, but shurely there should be some eth ??)

    tnx again
    Georg

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "How7" <how0909@freeshell.org>