httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_cache logging
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:52:18 GMT
[httpd.conf]
> LogLevel debug
>
> CustomLog logs/cached-requests.log common env=cache-hit
> CustomLog logs/uncached-requests.log common env=cache-miss
> CustomLog logs/revalidated-requests.log common env=cache-revalidate
> CustomLog logs/invalidated-requests.log common env=cache-invalidate
>
> LogFormat "%{cache-status}e " cachelog
>
> CustomLog logs/cache.log cachelog
>

> Personally never heard of the above cache-* env variables, only aware of
no-cache one. I doubt they exist and need to be set in the config somehow
in order for your logs to work since they are set as condition for them.
Did yoy create the config your self or you copied it from somewhere? If
that's the case probably the part about setting those env vars was omitted
from the guide/example you followed.