httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 + php 5.2 wordpress
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 00:37:14 GMT
On 06/03/2013 7:38 AM, "motty cruz" <motty.cruz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm have one instance of Wordpress running on a FreeBSD machine
with php 5.2 install using Apache Web Server 2.2. Every time the webmaster
edit pages I get the following error:

> 12:15:36 2013] [error] child process 27973 still did not exit, sending a
SIGKILL
> [Tue Mar 05 12:15:54 2013] [error] child process 28050 still did not
exit, sending a SIGKILL

> server crash and have to be restarted.
>
> I have to re-start apache and mysql; after re-starting both application
the server start running fine again, any suggestions? I do not have any
other errors messages

> Thanks!
It is tough to say much in this case without knowing anything about your
configuration.
Any errors in mysql logs?