httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gene.Ballard@360pro.com" <gene.ball...@360pro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache displays MySql error on static web pages
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:26:22 GMT
Apache  2.2.15
CentOS Linux 6.3
Copy of conf file: http://360pro.com/tmp/v2conf.txt

I've just built a new LAMP server and I'm having a little issue where
Apache displays the following error when I try to access the Apache test
page via browser at http://198.101.242.185 :

Database Error: Unable to connect to the Database: Could not connect to
MySQL.

I've googled the problem but since the error mentions MySql, everything I
find is related to connecting to MySql, which I'm not trying to connect
mySql...

However, I have installed Webmin and I am able to access webmin via
webrowser through port 10000... it runs just fine.

Additionally, MySQL is accessible via telnet and command-line, and all my
permissions are correct.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Gene