httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ashly Pridmore <Ashly.Pridm...@juniperbridge.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PHP script not executing with empty POST when using chunked encoding
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:29:26 GMT
For anyone interested in this, we did eventually manage to get to the bottom of the issue.
The NBG4604 wasn't honoring the connection-close header and was attempting to send on a closed
socket, hence it had no reply back from Apache.

The fix for this was to enable KeepAlive under the virtualhost options. Hopefully that helps
someone else out there!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashly Pridmore [mailto:Ashly.Pridmore@juniperbridge.com]
Sent: 04 March 2013 13:20
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] PHP script not executing with empty POST when using chunked encoding

Hi Nick,

In the PHP script (before the session is established, which I had previously thought was related
to this fault) I had a line to write to a file if the page was accessed. This is not done
when this error occurs, leaving me to think the PHP script is not being executed (but works
fine otherwise).

Is there a better way to find out?