httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Montague <m...@catseye.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] trivial but annoying; no _GET
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 20:38:40 GMT
On March 13, 2013 16:17 , "georg" <georg.chambert@telia.com> wrote:
> Is there any good reason why a $_GET  (and/or $_SERVER) will return
> absolutly nothing (but Array)
>
> when there is a clear en visible URI?var=value when accessing the html
> (php) page

If the query string parameters are showing up in your Apache HTTP Server
access logs, then the problem is almost certainly PHP and you should ask
on a PHP mailing list.  I suspect that what they would tell you is to
use print_r() or var_dump() to display information about non-scalar data
types in PHP; if you use print, it will just tell you that the variable
is an array.

If the query string parameters are not showing up in your Apache HTTP
Server access logs, then generate a test request locally from your web
sever with a query string and see if that shows up in your logs; if it
does, then the problem is not with your local web server.

--
   Mark Montague
   mark@catseye.org